The latest jobs in martech
On the hunt for something new? Check out who's hiring in martech this week.
Every week, we feature fresh job listings for martech-ers, so make sure to bookmark this page and check back every Friday. If you’re looking to hire, please submit your listing here — please note that we will not post listings without a salary range.
Digital AdTech/MarTech Solutions Lead @ Northrup Grumman (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $79,700 – $138,400
- Partner with engineering and data science teams, support development and maintenance of ID graph within SalesForce; direct audience segmentation and development; liaison with advertising partners.
- Connect with other digital tool owners and content creators to align on metadata and taxonomy as well as any integration opportunities.
Director, Marketing Operations and Technology @ Rimini Street (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $101,000 – $128,000 (estimate)
- Responsible for operational efficiency of the marketing team, is an advocate for marketing across cross functional operations teams, drives innovation and technical implementation of the martech stack.
- Manage and optimize B2B Martech stack including selection, integrations, vendor management, team training, platform education, analytics capabilities, cross-functional alignment
Senior Software Engineer, MarTech – Full-stack @ Ancestry (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $121,500
- Architect/Design/Develop data pipelines, new features for our website hosting platform and tools to support marketing projects.
- Collaborate with offshore team members, share knowledge with them, lead and help them to develop new features and fix bugs.
Senior Director, Digital Experience @ Privia Health (U.S. Remote)
- Salary: $110,000 – $139,000 (est.)
- Champion enhancements to Privia’s touch points across all martech-related platforms including, but not limited to: web, mobile app, marketing automation/CRM, text messaging, and digital marketing.
- Ideal candidate will have strong technical expertise and experience to immediately drive transformational innovations across all martech platforms. He or she will have extremely strong people skills to listen actively to key stakeholders, collaborate closely with other departments, manage a high-performing team of technical experts, and inspire our community to embrace change.
Marketing Operations Manager @ Availity (U.S. Remote)
- Salary: $83,000 – $105,000 (est.)
- Implement high-impact projects involving diverse and complex data relationships to facilitate revenue growth and track marketing ROI. Lead the development and implementation of best-in-class reporting and analytics, manage data processes and infrastructure to optimize a highly effective funnel and inbound engine, and govern data quality across the marketing tech-stack.
- This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional, requiring both strategic and tactical execution and strong project management skills. Methodical, analytical, and intellectually curious, the ideal candidate is comfortable working at a fast-paced, high-growth company.
E-Commerce Technical Lead @ Carrier (U.S. Remote)
- Salary: $105,750 – $148,250
- Build out eCommerce, MarTech, and SaaS billing functions. Meet with business leaders to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment.
- Requires strong communication skills to translate technical software solutions to non-technical clients, including senior management. Experience in developing execution plans including resources levelling, effort estimations, and cross-team dependencies.
Growth Product Manager @ Quorum (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $110,000 – $150,000
- Conduct user and market research to build out business cases for new products and then turn those business opportunities into clearly defined product roadmaps and requirements.
- “This role is an excellent opportunity to work on both sides of the business, directly engaging on sales strategies and go-to-market planning, as well as providing technical solutions and requirements to deliver new products to market.”
MarTech Program Specialist @ Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $113,000 – $143,000 (estimate)
- Collaborate with product portfolio and technology teams to implement, integrate, automate and enhance MarTech solutions
- Serve as subject matter expert on digital marketing trends, best practices, and technology
Director of Product Management – Martech/ABM @ Databook (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $183,000 – $231,000 (estimate)
- Develop product strategy and roadmap for the next generations of our Marketing solution, serving Account Based Marketing teams at top enterprises globally
- Develop relationships with our customers and partners to gain deep understanding of their needs, and communicate our roadmap
Get the daily newsletter digital marketers rely on.