Why should consumer brands have all the virtual fun?
MarTech is your source for event marketing content. You’ll find a variety of up-to-date and authoritative resources, including the latest news, tactic-rich tutorials, and the latest data to help you work smarter and make better decisions.
What you read here is written by our experienced in-house team of editors and research professionals, and subject matter experts from leading brands and agencies.
- Why we care about virtual events: The ultimate marketers’ guide
- Why event technology is critical to marketing success
- How Hollywood and streaming series are revolutionizing virtual events
- How to tackle the challenges of running successful hybrid events
- How B2B marketers can leverage the metaverse
Don’t miss out! Get MarTech delivered daily to your inbox. Subscribe for free!
Little Cinema used to design in-person premieres. Now they’re transforming the virtual and hybrid playbook for Hollywood.
The strategic partnership with virtual events platform Hubilo will offer alternatives to in-person only events.
Investing platform Public surfaced relevant content to their app users, successfully increasing engagement and participation in Public Live and town hall events.
Interest in hybrid customer-facing events is high, but businesses are still learning how to run smaller scale hybrid meetings.
Respondents to our Events Participation Index also recommend events keep virtual and hybrid options going into the foreseeable future.